Information concerning COVID-19 - 26.10.2020
Dear business partners
After a rather calm summer time, new infections have unfortunately increased again strongly also in Switzerland during the last weeks and days. BC Cellpack Technology attaches great importance to the protection of its employees and business partners and is constantly adapting its measures to the current situation. In doing so, we adhere to the recommendations of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the Robert Koch Institute (RKI). In the following, we would like to inform you about how we are maintaining our ability to deliver for you.
The most important facts in short
- Thanks to consequent and extensive precautions, we are not limited in our performance by the effects of COVID-19 so far
- The Federal Office for National Economic Supply (FONES) has confirmed the BBC Cellpack Technology as "supply relevant"
- As a member of the industry association Swiss Medtech, BBC Cellpack Technology has been classified as "critical infrastructures and vital services" (in German) by the Federal Office for Civil Protection (FOCP) and will therefore maintain production
For visitors and forwarders
- All visitors must register at the reception
- Face Masks must be worn on the whole site
- Goods in and out are only received and dispatched outside the buildings. A table is available for document exchange to minimize contact and potential risk
For customers and suppliers
- To date, our production and delivery capacity for finished and semi-finished parts is not restricted either internally or by our supply chain
- Our safety measures include regular cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces, strict hygiene regulations, home office, quarantine regulations in critical cases, separation of the individual departments, prohibition of all collections with insufficient spacing and a general obligation to wear masksOur measures have been implemented to the extent that our ability to deliver is largely ensured even in the event of partial closures
- Our measures ensure the ability to deliver even with partial closures
Our consultants will be happy to answer any open questions. We wish you the best of health.