Turned, milled parts for
an array of applications
Machined prototypes, individual parts and series parts
Machined finished parts: Cages made from PEEK
Complete documentation for full verification starting from the batch-numbered semi-finished part through to the final packaged component
Machined finished parts: Inserts for repeat sterilisation
Surface treatment, lettering, cleaning and other additional processes
Finished parts – Inspired by your expectations
We machine your formed parts with the best possible precision following a design. When it comes to the materials, we draw from the extensive range of products we keep in stock: from our semi-finished products made from standard plastics and technical plastics through to high-performance plastics.
Outstanding expertise in material technology forms the basis of our day-to-day work. We use the perfect raw materials and production techniques for your industry and specifications.
Our clients range from global corporations to small companies that have achieved global success in a niche market.
Your benefits – Our expertise
- Machined prototypes, individual parts and series components
- Surface treatment, lettering, cleaning and other additional techniques
- Installation of assemblies according to customer-specific requirements
- Industry-specific expertise in application and production technology
- Complete documentation for full verification starting from the batch-numbered semi-finished part through to the final packaged component. Specialists in the fields of medical technology (ISO 13485) and aerospace (EN 9100)
BBC Cellpack Technology is a leader in machining processes and does everything in its power to make sure that you as a customer receive a faultless product tailored to your individual requirements. A universal provider – From the initial idea to the final packaged product
Make the most of our many years of experience.